Lock 14 on the I&M Canal near downtown LaSalle is a truly unique fishing spot in central Illinois. Located at the meeting place of the Illinois River and the historic I&M Canal, Lock 14 provides easy access to consistently good fishing in two great environments!
- Location: Lock 14, LaSalle, IL 61301
- Types of Fish:
- Canal – Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Channel Catfish and Rainbow Trout.
- Illinois River – Walleye, Sauger, Bass, Catfish and pan fish.
- Information: 815-220-1848 www.lasallecanalboat.org
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset daily